منتديات عبد الغفورbettayeb
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يختص منتدانا بكل المجالات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SweetKat
زائر

Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store?   Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store? Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 01, 2011 3:50 pm

port forward help on Billion BiPAC 7300n?are these the right margins?Sims 2 installing help?How do I add subtitle (text or comments) on my video file? <a href=http://mamnonminhanh.com.vn/upload/member.php?u=124667>How can I set zoom in Google Chrome?</a> refluks przelykowo zoladkowy hi i am using micromax 3g modem. i am clueless how to use it in Linux environment?How to find WebSearch toolbar on my computer?how to import bookmarks to/on ipad?What if you had a chance to start a website or post regularly on places like Youtube?On Facebook, how can I avoid getting postings by and about people who are not Friends of mine?How to snap fast sequence screenshots?How to make youtube videos like this?? Help please? zgaga przyczyny <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks/>Refluks</a> refluks zoladkowy dieta How do you change your name in the new msn?Is the website kellyprom.com is a scam?What is another way to say address problems and solve issues?Garminfone as a wireless router?[/url] Need GCC to work on my Fedora 14 machine.?Is there a mobile router I can buy that can support Xbox 360 online?where do i find the embeded code on hypster? how to change resolution of a form in vb2008?log question log(x+5) + Log(X+2)?Can I transfer an operating system and MS Office to a new hard drive? If so, how?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات عبد الغفورbettayeb :: الفئة الأولى :: منتدى الاغاني-
انتقل الى: